Senior Personal Banking Services
AmBank offers a variety of checking accounts to fit your individual needs. All checking accounts provide the following benefits:
- Visa Debit Card or ATM Card - with no monthly service fee
- Online Banking - Banking convenience on your computer
- Mobile Banking - Banking services on your mobile phone
- AmTel Banking - 24 hour automated telephone banking
- Check Imaged Account Statements - front of check only
All checking accounts require a $25.00 minimum deposit to open the account, except where noted.
Silver Checking Account
A checking account with that earns interest made especially for our Senior Citizens.
- No monthly service fee
- Unlimited withdrawal transactions
- Interest earned on balances over $25.00
- No Fee for Electronic Statements via AmLine Internet Banking or for paper statements
Personal Savings Accounts
Savings accounts are a great way to save money. All savings accounts have ATM Card capability. Accounts earn interest daily and are paid quarterly, except where noted.
Senior Savings Account
An affordable way to save money, and earn interest.
- $50.00 minimum opening deposit
- $3.00 service fee per quarter if balance falls under $50 anytime in the quarter
- Nine (9) withdrawals permitted within the quarter
- Interest earned on balances over $50
Senior Wisdom Package
Get more out of your money. By having both a Senior Checking Account and Senior Savings Account you will receive these additional benefits.
- No minimum balance requirement
- Interest earned on balances
- Free book of 200 Specialty Mint Checks per year for your checking account
- $5.00 discount on Safety Deposit Box Rentals
- No fee for Bill Pay Services via our AmLine Internet Banking